Call For Testers: The Clementine Dress



Welcome to the first day of Autumn / Spring! In celebration of my favourite two seasons I will be hosting a sew-a-long at the end of March! 

In the lead up to the sew-a-long I am looking for some testers to sew up the dress in their chosen size and style!

If you are interested in being a tester for The Clementine Dress email me HERE with your details + blog/website + shop + size you want to sew!

I will email back the pattern with details of the timings!

EDIT: Testing is now closed! Thanks so much to all the people who signed up!

 

Let's bring in the new season with some fun and flair!

See all the details of the Clementine Dress HERE!


Already made The Clementine Dress?

I'd love to see your photos!

 And you can review the pattern HERE!!

Comments

Popular Posts