Back to School Cross Stitched Pencil Cases

It's back to school time!

Over the school holidays I finished these two mini cross stitches for the girls from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery

They each picked their favourite My Little Pony and I altered the pattern colours to match!

Below is Amelie on Rainbow Dash



and here is Clementine on Fluttershy!




We surprised them yesterday with a back to school pack of goodies including their new pencil cases and some personalised pencils for school!


Fabric: Stitched on linen - sewn into pencil cases with fabric from my stash!

Comments

  1. Oh my, they are too sweet! They must love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty :0) what a delightful site you have here... mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE these. I would have loved one as a little girl, I shall have to do something similar for my kids.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts