A Rainbow Window Quilt

Sometimes a quilt can surprise you.

When I had finished experimenting with this quilt top and back I liked it but was a bit unsure how it would work quilted. 

After putting it off for a while I sat down and quilted around the shape of the white triangles to form a window pattern...

...and BAM just like that I fell in love with it!

I bound it with a lovely black and white striped fabric and it was done!

I have no idea where this one will end up but for now it is enjoying some time in my studio!












Comments

  1. I think your quilt looks great!! Love that each section is colour coded, that is a fantastic idea!! Oh and the quilting is perfect too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I think using white is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fabulous! You're featured this on Inspire Us Thursday today! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts