The most hated of quilts!


Have you ever had a project that you hate...but you just can't throw it out...you just have to finish it!

This is the one for me...I knew when I started to quilt it that I hated it...turns out it was also a pain to quilt and has so many mistakes I should have thrown it out...BUT I JUST COULDN'T...I'm sure it's some sort of disorder...

So this has gone where all stuffed up projects go to live...in the girls room as a dolls blanket...along with the unloved granny squares and other misadventures.

Those dolls shall never go cold again!






Comments

  1. You're funny! And it looks fine to me ;)I just ordered a walking foot so I'm hoping that solves all quilting probs! Oh and basting spray is on sale at spotlight this week. :)

    PS the option to comment with my URL is gone xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts