Sunday, June 10, 2012

A little bit of Paris






I didn't get to head to a lot of shops when were in Paris but I was lucky enough to go to 
Le Chateau De Ma Mere as recommended by Rowantree Design...there I picked up this beautiful coat for a steal as it had broken buttons...a trip to Rainbow Fabrics and $1.50 later it's as good as new and a perfect fit for Amelie. 

She was in love with it....until she got a hot pink jacket the same day which has become her favourite...oh well it's still MY favourite!


1 comment:

  1. How dare Amelie not love that gorgeous jacket, over the pink one! Wow you went to the shop, I loved it! Xxxxxx. Thank you for mentioning me in your post. Going to forwardvyour post this week. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Interesting Tales....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...