Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Creative Space









I am back in my creative space this week - my vintage fat quarters from the swap arrived just before I left but I decided to save them till my return so I would have a nice surprise!

It was great to open up the parcel and discover all the goodies inside!

I played around with a few of my favourite colour combinations and have been working on some Peter Pan dresses I was in the middle of before I left. 

Today it's onto buttonholes and then they will all be finished!

And what next? 

I am not quite sure myself...maybe something pretty with my new liberty fabric from London....stay tuned!

More creative spaces HERE

7 comments:

  1. Welcome home. Can't wait to see your Liberty. My sis just got home from London and has a massive stash with I am insanly jealous of! - Happy sewing

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to have all that vintage fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great eye candy, they look so beautiful all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a stash of fat quarters....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My, that fabric is divine. Simply gorgeous. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Interesting Tales....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...