Sunday, March 4, 2012

Inspired by The Hunger Games

Reading The Hunger Games last year rekindled love of the good old bow and arrow!


I screen printed my arrow fabric and then got down to creating:




I made these crossed arrows out of 4 different screen prints that didn't work out - so I salvaged what I could to create something new:




A nice new cushion cover!


This cushion cover was made with a set of crossed arrows and one stitched around where I made a boo boo!



I also made 2 more cushions with single arrows!




The girls checking out the new cushions!

And finally perhaps my favourite thing I made was this tote with crossed arrows:



I can't wait to take it on our UK and Paris adventure!


I thought I would also share my DIY bow and arrow necklace - made from a piece of lego!

I love it!



I can't wait to see The Hunger Games...it's released when we are overseas so I am hoping to pop to the cinema one night!

3 comments:

  1. I'm quite partial to arrows too... they look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - the one where you made a boo-boo is my fav. I love you're necklace that is uber-cool. For some reason I can't talk my husband into going to see The Hunger Games at the movies with me, but I'm keen to start on the books

    ReplyDelete

Interesting Tales....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...