- A First Molar for Clementine that cut through at 1am Christmas morning and kept us all up!
- Happy faces on Christmas morning...Clementine had a big sleep in after that tooth and took her time getting to her Santa sack!
- Day trips to Canberra - having fun riding around the lake...on both 2 and 4 wheels...bowling and a lunch at Hogs Breath Cafe (a dream for the kiddies)!
- A Bush walk with Jem to visit the fairy ring and leave them a message!
- Meeting new little baby Tao - who thankfully survived a near death experience on Christmas Day to be with us on Boxing Day! Looks like he'll be wearing his Terminator onesie soon!
- And hours upon hours of fun with the extended family!
Now we are back home and getting ready to spruce up our studio spaces and get to work!
I can't wait to see what gets created this year!