Sunday, November 27, 2011

Rapunzel, Rapunzel Let Down Your Hair


This year it's all about Rapunzel from Tangled...first it was Amelie who fell in love with it and now Clementine is following suit!

I had originally planned to make one for Amelie for Christmas but Clementine loves her so much now I made them one each!

Amelie's is a size 4 and Clementine's a size 2....I will go more into the process in another post...it was to be a surprise but Amelie caught on so I let her have one turn in the dress to model and now they are put away in a special secret hiding spot!



Above: For Clementine

Below: For Amelie






She is in love...with the dress and possibly her reflection!

Two more Christmas Costumes to go!


1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable. I have so many projects to finish before Christmas. I wonder if I could squeeze in one more. My girls would love these. I love your blog. I'm your newest follower.
    Would love to see you DIY Home Sweet home.
    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    P.S. More the Merrier Monday ends tonight. Stop by and link up if you have not already.

    ReplyDelete

Interesting Tales....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...