Thrift Store Finds




Some vintage patterns - I LOVE the adult cape - not sure if I will make it but I had to get it!!


Amelie's find was some ballet slippers (I had to drag a hideous skirt off her that cost $5 and was in terrible condition - but I made her one at home to make up for it!)


We picked up this adorable kids apron...which I may have tried to get away with wearing too!


And lastly I picked up this ladies shirt with an idea of refashioning it into a girls' dress...it was a last minute buy to get the total up to $10 so I could use a card! 

I really have to start carrying around some cash!

For more exciting find head over HERE!

Comments

  1. Wowzers, that long cape sure is something! Love the shorter version though and I look forward to seeing the shirt refashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage kid's apron! I read that those are hard to find, and I have never seen one. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts