Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thrift Shop Finds and Other Fabric Goodness!

I wasn't going to go op-shopping for a while but we went as a reward for braving the wild weather the other day to get to the post office!

We were rewarded with this beautiful tablecloth above - which I might make into a dress up wedding dress for Amelie!

Amelie found MANY things but mum would only let her get the glasses above!

A collection of red and purple goodies (the underwear was brand new!)

And a vintage bra (new!!!) and a baby swaddle for future babies (the girls lived in one like this)!

After thrifting this week we also had to hit the fabric shop:

Some tulle for a wedding dress and ballet skirt for Amelie

Fabric for capes!

And some fabric for a dress for Clementine (left) and something for me!



Don't forget to VOTE 5 HEARTS and enter this month's GIVEAWAY!

I really appreciate the support from my family, friends and the blogging community!


More finds HERE!

3 comments:

  1. lots of pretty finds! As someone who was once in the biz of designing and making dress-ups for kids,it warms my heart to know that people still make dress-ups for their munchkins - for a while I thought all those trademark dress-ups were going to take over the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some beautiful fabric. I love that you make clothes for your daughter,that's what my mum used to do!

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant selection of fabrics you've unearthed!! I'm sure the purplish floral will make Clementine a gorgeous dress! Quite keen on the Elton John-esque glasses too :-P

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete

Interesting Tales....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...