Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sewing Plans

I thought I would share with you some sewing plans I have in the mix:



I'm sure the girls need another dress right?!?!

Taking Notes Skirt: Another free tutorial this one from Sewing in No Man's Land! It also comes in Mini (below) - I love it and I want to make one for me and one for each of the girls!



I have been itching to make something from my Stylish Dress Book (above) and I am going to do it! This week I swear! I am going to start with Dress E which is featured on the cover! I have been looking at some blogs of people who have made it and see I will need to add some length as the patterns are designed for a height of 160cm! So another 20cm should do it (I am hoping for just above knee length)

Review from Tessuti

Review from Little Cumulus

I also found this which reminded me of a mini version of dress e which I might attempt for the girls one day! Found HERE! I have just realised it is another adult dress but in my mind it is a mini dress! Funnily enough I thought the dress below was a little girls dress when it's actually for women too!

I desperately want to make some screen printed fabric like the one above to line my capes - hopefully some awesome prints for boy will come out of it too!

ORDERS
In addition this week I have 2 custom order to make - a Ponyo Costume and a Summer of White Dress! HURRAH!


What sewing plans have you got on the horizon?

2 comments:

  1. I have had that book for like two years with still no sewing coming from it...i was fearful that it would end up looking sack-like on me due to my large breasts. I really don't want to be mistaken as pregnant..not good for the self esteem. Cant wait to see what you do.
    Mxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just finished off three new samples, little smocks for autumm and winter. Deciding what I will do for bottoms. I am in a sewing frenzy and ideas are popping out of my head and going all over the place, the sailor won't be able to walk through the door this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Interesting Tales....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...