Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Make It Count


This is my new mantra every Wednesday as I have been given a new day off with my husband going back to work! So I am going to MAKE IT COUNT! Every Wednesday I am going to change it up and take one exhibit worthy photo, do a creative activity with the girls and do something healthy for all of us....and maybe bake a bit!

(Hair by Amelie)

Basically having a relaxing day with the girls without having to think about sewing - because I will still have plenty of time for that Thu-Sun!

Today we built a tent cubby in the backyard and had sleepovers...we took lots of photos, walked to the post box and back and made blueberry muffins!

It was a great day - very relaxing time with two happy little girls!

Join in if you want and one thing each week...from little things big things grow!

1 comment:

  1. Make it count linky - love it! I share the same approach with my days off with my Amelie. Will go through the archives and hopefully link up with you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Interesting Tales....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...