Spring Ruffle Top


WOW....my 502nd post....can't believe I missed the big 500....oh well will have to wait till 1000 now to get excited! I got a little bored with my blog design...so I changed it....what do you think? I am going to change the colour for a while till I find something I love.

This post is in honour of my final blue piece...I was going to make a dress for Amelie when I found the pattern for the Spring Ruffle Top by Made by Rae and I thought why not? It was Sunday and it was a lovely warm spring day here....perfect for the top...so I made myself a little something. I love the pattern and would like to buy some fabric one day to make another, but this one worked out pretty well from what I had left in Blue stock.

Of course since I finished it on Monday it was all cold and non-spring again so I was a bit sad I couldn't take a nice spring photo - but there it is...inside...now I am waiting for a lovely sunny day to return!

As this top was made for me, I added a pair of boys blue bloomers to the shop to keep up the rainbow!

PS Please ignore the terrible expression in the photo!

Comments

Popular Posts