New Beginnings


WOW

I can't believe it has been a year since I started the Amelie and Atticus Photography and Craft Challenge - it has finally reached it's conclusion after 12 months and I would like to thank everyone who took part!

It was a great experience for me to get back into crafting and shooting and has led me into my next project for this blog which will be a refinement and more focused vision.

Over the next year I am going create an exhibition from beginning to end through the stages of research and development to shooting, editing and exhibiting. I hope that from this process you can develop your own project or gain inspiration or education through my processes.

The crafting, inspiration and giveaways will continue as well!

I hope that you will continue with me on this journey of creation!


Comments

Popular Posts