23 November 2009 Daily Inspiration


Back from another packed weekend....I took some photos but am not 100% happy with them but I will be posting them tomorrow as I left my laptop at home in the exhaustion!

Today I have chosen to add some crafty inspiration as it has been a while....I personally have to get my head together and start thinking of what I need to make for Christmas!

Kristen Doran designs are full of colour and fun prints. She also has a great series of stitcheries that have the design printed on them for easy use! I love her babushka doll fabric and may have to purchase it soon to make the little dolls (above)...I just love them!




Beautiful!


LOVE this bag....but I cannot get it due to my bag addiction!

Beautiful bird fabric
Fun robot fabric!

Cute bird fabric!
For more see her BLOG or SHOP.

Comments

Popular Posts