Wednesday, September 23, 2009

23 September 2009 Daily Inspiration

I photographed my backyard this morning with the Orange Glow of the Sydney dust storm. In opposition to this image is one that I shot for the theme Morning and Evenings not too long ago. I am quite happy that I got almost the same angle as I wasn't thinking about it when I shot the photo this morning. Anyway today seems like an upside down day in Sydney-town so I thought it was perfect!

Morning

Evening

Check out more images of the dust storm on Amy Gunson's group The Red Sydney Project - Dust Storm Days on Flickr. She also has an awesome BLOG if you are interested!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is orange. I'm on the gold Coast and we got the end of it, it was orangy too but nothing like that. O:
    Pretty pictures btw.

    ReplyDelete

Interesting Tales....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...