15 September 2009 Daily Inspiration

Letters

I was very excited when I remembered that this weeks theme is LETTERS.

There are a wealth of ideas that have already flooded my mind.....vintage love letters, letter magnets that we had on the fridge when we were kids, scrabble letters, baby's letter blocks, typewriters and designer letters that I see furnishing people's homes these days - I love them all and I can't wait to explore it this week!

Today's inspiration comes from the blog DESIGN SPONGE. In searching their blog I found some beautiful images they have collected that fit the theme. My favourite is the wax seal, we received one as a gift with my and my husband's initials and I have been waiting for a perfect time to use it...the time may have come!




Happy Shooting!!

Comments

Popular Posts