My Ideas and Images for This Week

For this week's project I have been playing with the idea of wings and following on from the superheros and villains I have been thinking about the supernatural, magical and powerful elements in our world.

I myself have been thinking lately about when something magical will happen in my life....along the lines of growing wings or revealing my superpower.....a girl can dream eh?

So with this in mind I started shooting photos of my daughter with the my theme of
'one day when I grow up I will sprout wings and fly away...'


I am thinking about adding some elements in photoshop to show the sprouting of wings but I am not completely sure yet.....something to think about in the next couple of days I think.

I hope you too have been thinking about your work this week. Good luck and enjoy the last two days of the birds and the bees.

Comments

Popular Posts