Don't forget to VOTE....also a great COMPETITION

Hello, I hope you had a great weekend of shooting and voting.....well at least ONE of you has been voting! If you would like to vote you can EMAIL ME by the end of today that would be brilliant!!

Just have a look at the PHOTO POOL and pick YOU WINNER!!! Good Luck to ALL....I will announce the winner tomorrow on the 1 September 2009...

PLUS today I was made aware of an excellent competition for all you photographers out there - both amateur and professional:



Click on the above link to register or HERE to see the homepage.

It is an annual creative photography competition which all begins with a brown paper box. Inside there will be items which represent 5 separate photographic briefs to challenge photographers.

I registered today and will be awaiting my brown paper box with anticipation!!

I will leave you with a photo from my weekend away in Cooma....it already feels like spring....

Comments

Popular Posts